20 Top-Notch IT Jobs and Certifications for 2019
The IT sector is progressing faster than several other professions. Consequently, IT professionals have innumerable choices when it comes to jobs and certifications. However, it is vital that IT professionals choose their jobs and certifications carefully since certain certifications and jobs can validate an IT professional’s skills and knowledge. Here are the 20 impeccable IT jobs and certifications for 2017.
Best IT Jobs for 2017
- Data Scientist: Data Scientist is ranked as the best job for IT professionals. According to best jobs’ list of Glassdoor, Data Scientist is ranked first across all industries. Good news for those who know distributed systems and Hadoop.
- UX Designer: Eight hundred or so positions with a base compensation of $91,800 for individuals who can make great client encounters, particularly with skills in mobility. Ventures revealed an expanded concentrate on utilizing development to enhance the client encounter. This will probably prompt the rise of UX and UI designers with more particular abilities around there, including mobility aptitudes.
- Entry-level Engineer: No doubt it was ranked as number one out of various clicks for job postings. Entry-level Engineer is one of the most first-rate jobs in the tech
- Quality assurance manager: Positioned no.2 on Indeed’s rundown, and no.15 on Glassdoor’s rundown of best employments. This position is in charge of guaranteeing that items or administrations meet set up benchmarks.
- Analytics Manager: The job was ranked no.11 on Glassdoor’s list. Analytics managers are responsible for implementing analytics solutions for services and products.
- Salesforce Developer: Companies stated they increasingly need Salesforce
- Security analyst: Larger corporations particularly are looking for security analysts to concentrate on cyber security.
- Full stack developer: Firms are additionally looking for individuals with skills across various layers of the stack.
- Machine learning engineer: The job was ranked no.5 on Indeed’s list and is likely to become more famous across numerous industries.
- Solutions Architect: Ranked no.3 on Glassdoor’s list, solutions architect is becoming one of the most sought-after jobs in the tech
Best IT Certifications for 2017
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC): CRISC is considered as the highest-paying certification according to the list year.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): CISM is a highly sought-after certification since 2002.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: AWS certification is in top 15 certifications for the year $100,000 is reported to be the average salary for AWS certification.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): There are almost 111,000 CISSP certified individuals around the world.
- Project Management Professional (PMP): PMP is ranked to be the 5th highest-paying certification.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): Keeping up CISA certification means acquiring proceeding professional education credits every year.
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V): The demand for Citrix Certified individuals is significantly high.
- ITIL v3 Foundation: For the previous 30 years, ITIL has become the most renowned certification in IT sector.
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V): The CCA-V certification has made to the top 15 certifications list this year.
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching: The CCNP Certifications has the tendency to stay. It has also made to year’s top 15 certifications.