Learning Ninjas (ABN 46 015 684 957) recognizes the importance of your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information we collect about you in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
To protect your privacy, Learning Ninjas will ensure that:
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create an ‘account’ on this site.
We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Learning Ninjas
- To manage and/or process complaints and feedback
- To discharge obligations imposed on Learning Ninjas under applicable law, regulations or guidelines
Storage and security of your Personal Information
- Learning ninjas has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction
- We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure
- When you place orders or access your personal account information
you’re utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet
- Learning ninjas strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
Feedback & Complaints about privacy
Collection of Aggregate Data
- Learning Ninjas collects non-personal information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visits to specific areas of our website and the domain names of our website visitors’ internet service providers
- We use this information, which remains in aggregate/ non-personalised form, to understand how our website visitors use our website so that we can constantly improve and enhance our services
- In order to better understand our users, Learning Ninjas utilises third party measurement companies to assess website and mobile traffic.This is used to collect the following information on the usage of the website:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on Learning Ninjas;
- The number of unique visitors to Learning Ninjas;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on Learning Ninjas when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into Learning Ninjas.This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to Learning Ninjas to assist in analysing the usage of the website. This data is also accessible by media organisations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet websites.
Your Internet Provider (“IP”) address
- Learning Ninjas web servers provide us with your IP address. This assists us in the diagnosis of problems and or support issues with our services.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Learning ninjas will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Learning ninjas or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Learning ninjas and its family of Websites, and,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Learning ninjas, its Websites, or the public and protect the personal safety of users of Learning ninjas, its Websites, or the public.
Destruction of your personal information
- Learning Ninjas will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information about you once the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or as authorized or required by law.
Changes to Learning Ninjas Privacy Statement
- From time to time, Learning Ninjas may make changes to this Privacy Statement. Accordingly, we encourage you to periodically review this statement to remain informed about how we collect and protect your personal information
- Your continued use of the Learning Ninjas website constitutes your acceptance of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information to the extent outlined in this Privacy Statement as amended from time to time.